π‘€π’Άπ“€π‘’π“Šπ“… π‘…π‘’π“‹π‘œπ“π“Šπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ π’žπ‘œπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π’Άπ“ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’Ÿπ‘’π’»π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ π‘…π‘’π“‹π’Ύπ‘’π“Œ


      For my first post, I thought I would post a review, and what better product to review than the one everyone is talking about right now! The Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer



This concealer has received a lot of attention due to the admirable comparison to the 'Tarte Shape Tape' -which is a firm beauty fan favourite.
With the phrase "The concealer for everyone"; It comes in 18 shades - which is quite the range for a drugstore line, although the majority of these shades seems to be for lighter skin colours. I have the shade C3, and it suits my skin tone well, while also giving a lovely highlight effect to my under-eyes.

Let's have a look at what Makeup Revolution say about their new concealer;

♡ Lightweight, yet full coverage;
♡ Matte finish
♡ Long wearing

The above photo is the shade I have, and this is the third lightest shade available.
This concealer starts as a medium coverage, but can easily be built up to be full coverage, without looking cakey, which is what I look for in a concealer, so it suits my natural days but also my glam ones too! It is a thick concealer but doesn't look heavy and so creates a really flawless finish.



I have found I need to set it with powder so that it doesn't crease (my personal favourite being the Makeup Forever Super Matte Loose Powder, but this is to be expected from most concealers and so does not change my opinion on this concealer being fab!

It is long wearing, especially if baked, which makes it perfect for a night out look.

I'm a big fan of the packaging with the sleek rose gold look. It also has the big signature doe foot applicator which everyone went mad for with Tarte's shape tape. I love this style of applicator as it grabs more product so you don't have to keep going back into the tube for more, (lazy I know!).

To sum up this product, I would highly recommend it, for £4 you just can't go wrong. There are plenty of shades to choose from, but just a word of warning; the higher the number does not mean the darker it is! There are lots of different tones and so it is worth going in store to buy or looking at a full swatch list before purchasing.

Will you be giving this concealer a go, or sticking with the trusty
Shape Tape?

- Em x

Comments

Popular Posts